Create New Customer Account
Returns & Exchange
At Maison dé Bouchard, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase. Simply follow the guidelines below:
- Returns are eligible for a full refund if returned within 14 days with a receipt. If you don't have a receipt and we can't look-up your transaction, you'll receive store credit for the lowest selling price.
- All returned merchandise must have all original tags attached and product(s) must be in its original, brand new, unwashed condition.
- Full-priced merchandise received after 14 days will be credited based on the current selling price.
- Unfortunately, we cannot exchange, replace or credit customized, monogrammed or personalized items.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.
To make a return, you have two options:
Bring your merchandise to one of our Maison dé Bouchard locations with the original receipt or gift receipt. If you would like to exchange your purchase, we'll help you find the right item.
1. Get your invoice ready
Contact us either by phone or email ([email protected]) to obtain a Return Merchadise Authorization number. You will need your order number to obtain one. You can find your order number in the top right corner of your packing slip or in the subject line of your shipping confirmation email. A return label will be emailed to you.
If you would like to exchange your item, please return your original merchandise and place a new order on MaisondeBouchard.com.
2. Prepare your package
Pack your return securely, in the original package, if possible, and include your printed invoice.
Affix your shipping label to the package, making sure no other tracking labels are showing.
3. Ship it
When your package is ready, you can ship it via FedEx, U.S. Postal Service or United Parcel Service, whichever courier the label sent to you is from.
For FedEx, drop it off at your nearest FedEx location.
For the U.S. Postal Service, give it to your mail carrier or drop it off at your nearest local post office.
For United Parcel Service, drop it off at your nearest UPS Store location.